I fell in love with creating photographs at an early age. Although I journeyed off to pursue a career in computer science, my innate love for photography never left. Sometimes in life, you have to grab hold to what makes you You. So a few years ago, I grabbed hold of the thing that makes me totally content and free. I grabbed hold to my dream of becoming a photographer. Every bride. Every High School Senior. Every Family I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and ultimately becoming their photographer, has touched my heart and allowed me to capture the special moments of their lives. I do not take the blessings of God lightly; therefore, I put forth every effort to put you at ease and to place a smile on your face. All glory belongs to Him.
- I absolutely LOVE animals.
- I am the oldest of 7 children. God bless my parents!!
- I adore my beautiful children.
- I pray that Chocolate is the #1 food in heaven.
- My dad is often mistaken for Bill Cosby.
- My bucket list trips are Italy and Thailand.
- I secretly wish I could have my way with everything.
- I love themed photoshoots…have an idea? Give me a call!
- Decorating my home relaxes me.
- Other than chocolate, kalamata olives are my go to snack. Yummy!
- I am a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Please review my portfolio and call me if you like what you see.
PAYING IT FORWARD
Inspired Canvas Photography supports two charities. Five percent of each wedding and portrait session will be donated to:
Photo credit: Madison B Photography